Our clients, clients are multinational companies as well as online retailers. With respect to VAT compliance and advisory for e-commerce, our company and services are a true powerhouse with extensive knowledge on filing and documentation requirements around the world.
They deliver a range of VAT Compliance services: single country, pan-European or globally; co-sourced or outsourced:
- Preparation and filing of VAT/GST returns
- ESL listing and Intrastat returns
- VAT/GST registrations
- Fiscal representation
- Assisting with administrative obligations and audits
The vast majority of our clients are involved in online retail on a global scale. We support not only e-commerce businesses, but also multi-channel retailers with both online sales. With their network of tax advisors, they can support clients all over the world.
Our client provide services to major global businesses and are a recommended service provider for online sellers.
VAT & Customs Advisory
Besides handling VAT compliance in multiple jurisdictions, we also provide advice on VAT & customs implications of international supply chains, invoicing requirements, product classification, product requirements and other transnational tax aspects.
The team is a mix of highly experienced members having held senior indirect tax positions within the Big Four, industry and junior VAT compliance professionals. In our current team of 19 we have eight different nationalities.
For our clients growing business we are looking to hire new team members in The Netherlands. Their team members oversee a portfolio of compliance clients; deal with subcontractors, resellers (companies for which we acts as subcontractor) and the tax authorities. Their branch office takes care of the preparation of the VAT compliance preparation, our team in does the quality control, which involves review of the VAT compliance, VAT registrations and communication with the client and the tax authorities. The quality control requires knowledge of the client’s business relevant VAT rules, but also practical country specific VAT compliance knowledge.
You are ideally a experienced VAT compliance specialist and meet the following profile:
- 1 -5 years of experience with multi-country VAT Compliance (Spain, Bulgary, France, Germany, any of these country bound VAT compliance and regulations knowledge).
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Intrastat or similar.
- Native speaking:
- German, and fluency in English, or
- French, with fluency in English, or
- Spanish, with fluency in English
- Proven commercial track record (client acquisition & relations)
- Dealing with tax authorities
- Higher education in Accounting / Finance / Tax / Legal or similar.
What do we offer?
- Good salary
- Company bonus
- 27 holidays a year.
- Good health insurance benefits
- Good pension scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Relocations package
And a very pleasant, dynamic, multicultural working environment with very pleasant colleagues and managers.