- To work closely with our sales force originating real estate loans.
- To analyze and structure real estate loans in the European offices and to prepare a credit approval paper which you present in Credit Committee.
- To attend management meetings.
- Monitoring assigned client portfolio.
- To build a network and to build partnerships with external market parties in the Real Estate segment.
- To work with external parties like lawyers, real estate valuators and other relevant market parties.
- Relevant prior experience in real estate market, preferably in project development and real estate banking
- Deep credit knowledge with sound numerical skills
- Network of relevant parties in the real estate market in the Netherlands; experience in one of the other countries would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills, knows how to negotiate a deal between stakeholders
- Team player, lots of energy, thrives in a fast paced environment
- Goal oriented and result driven
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer:
- Attractive working environment with energetic and driven colleagues.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Growth opportunities within the organization.
- A competitive salary.
- Possibility to earn a discretionary performance-based bonus.
- Fluent English (other EU languages are a Plus).
- International traveling.