Dedicated People is looking for an (Junior) Accounts Payable Clerk / Specialist with experience in Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures and performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data. You have also experience with administration and preparing bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- We are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Handling daily account cases, clearing AP accounts services, process invoice in SAP.
- Process vendor payments on time and accurately.
- Monitoring banking activities, preparing weekly cash flow activity and forecasting.
- Ensures accurate and timely Monthly- and Yearly Endings / closings in the coordination with HQ.
- 1-3 Years of proven working experience as accounts payable clerk (or accounts receivable clerk).
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Hands-on experience with SAP FI/CO.
- Familiar with Dutch-GAAP and external reporting requirements.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English, German would be a great plus!
- Customer service orientation skills High degree of accuracy and attention to detail. (BS degree) in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Strong communications skills.
- Proactive and problem solver and process improver.
- Dynamic and energetic with willing work in an dynamic environment.
Do you think you are the Accounting Payable clerk we are looking for? Please send your English resume as WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org