Client is a specialized lender dedicated to financing Small and Medium Enterprises (SME). Client received a full European
Client’s mission is to combine the best of the banking world. As experienced bankers, they commit the bank’s balance sheet to grant loans to SME clients which creditworthiness we analyze using a fundamental credit approach. They use a network of advisors, banks and accountants to digitally source, process and monitor the loans we originate.
The talent and passion of their people is critical to their success. Together, you share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong teamwork. Client will offer an entrepreneurial environment within the regulatory banking framework – a place for people to learn, to achieve and to grow. Their culture will promote diversity and individual perspectives in an international environment.
Client’s credit department selects, analyses and structures loans brought in through our network of distribution partners
Dedicated People is looking to recruit a Senior and a Junior Credit Analyst.
The Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for the risk assessment of the credit product including structuring, analysis, industry research and financial modeling. The Senior Credit Analyst is also responsible in credit structuring, documentation and ongoing maintenance of new and existing customers.
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To work closely with our origination team
- To analyse and structure senior and subordinated loans in the Netherlands and to prepare a credit approval paper to be presented to Credit Committee
- To analyse credit risk, to structure credit products and to do financial modeling
- To manage ongoing credit needs of existing relationships.
- To attend management meetings
- To work with external parties like lawyers, real estate valuators and other relevant market parties
- To monitor an assigned portfolio of clients; in depth client knowledge is essential for adequately identifying early warning signals with the aim of minimizing loan losses.
- To continuously optimize credit- and credit-related procedures and processes, risk control and IT systems in order to help Client move forward.
- To partner with Risk, Front Office, Back Office and Management to support sustainable and controlled growth of the credit portfolio while providing lending and structural solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Relevant prior experience in credit analysis, having deep credit knowledge with sound numerical skills and Cash flow analysis and projections proficiency
- Familiarity with legal documentation
- Excellent relationship and communication skills, knows how to negotiate a deal between stakeholders
- Team player, lots of energy, thrives in a fast paced environment
- Reliably organizes work, works effectively and efficiently, prioritizes work and anticipates business needs
- Proactive and politely assertive when dealing with credit risk issues.
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluency in Dutch and English plus one European language would be an advantage.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Attractive working environment with energetic and driven colleagues;
- Opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Room to grow;
- A competitive salary;
- Possibility to earn a discretionary, performance-based bonus.
Want to apply for this role? Please sent your detailed English CV and motivation letter to email@example.com